Episode 5x24 "Now or Never" monologues


Opening monologue: Meredith Grey

Doctor's spend a lot of time focused on the future.
Planning it.
Working toward it.
But at some point you start to realize, your life is happening now.
Not after med school. Not after residency. Right now.
This is it...it's here.
Blink, and you'll miss it!


Closing monologue: Meredith Grey

Did you say it?
I love you.
I don't ever want to live with out you.
You changed my life. Did you say it?
Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it.
But every now and then look around. Drink it in.
Cause this is it.
It might all be gone tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. This monologue gave me chills. I was able to keep from crying throughout the episode, but hearing that last line of the monologue put me over the edge.

    By the way, thanks so much for transcribing these! I've been meaning to do so for so long.

    ~Jen a.k.a. "sapphireskies98"

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing i love this quote makes me shiver you are a star xx

    ReplyDelete