Episode 1x00 Pilot: "A Hard Day's Night" monologues


Opening monologue: Meredith Grey

The game, they say a person either has what it takes to play,
or they don't.
My mother was one of the greats.
Me on the other hand, I'm kinda screwed.
Like I said, I'm screwed.


Closing monologue: Meredith Grey

I can't think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon.
I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit.
They make it hard on purpose.
There are lives in our hands.
There comes a moment when it's more than just a game.
And you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away.
I could quit, but here's the thing, I love the playing field.


voiceover while talking to Ellis

So, I made it through my first shift.
We all did.
The other interns are all good people, you'd like them.
I think, I don't know, maybe.
I like them.
Oh and I've changed my mind, I'm not going to sell the house.
I'm gonna keep it.
I'll have to get a couple of roommates but it's home, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment