3x23 Recap: Favorite quotes and photos




Addison: So, you're the quack.
Pete: I went to med school. I'm also a licensed herbalist. And I
spent five years in China learning alternative medicine.
Addison: Like I said, quack.
Pete: Come here. Unless you need to tell someone you saw
Goody Johnson with the devil.
Addison: Okay
Pete: Lie down on the table
Addison: Why?
Pete: I want to show you that I'm not a quack.
Addison: I'm not taking my clothes off.
Pete: Did I ask you to take your clothes off?
Now, you're carrying a lot of tension on your shoulders
and above your right eye.
Addison: What do you mean?
Pete: Blocking some serious emotion. Hang on.
Addison: What are you doing?
pete does some acupunture as Addy yells oww for each needle
Pete: Stop saying ow, it doesn't hurt. Okay I'm done.
Addison: Wait wait, where are you going? You can't leave me
here like this.
Pete: Lie there. Don't move. Breathe. You're going to experience
a rush of emotion. Release it. Psychic pain. leaves
Addison: Hello? Hello? I don't feel anything. Except stupid
for letting a cute hippy boy put needles in my face.
Hello? Yeah, Pete! I..this isn't working. I don't have any
psychic pain. I'm great. Barren but fan-freakin-tastic.
You can come back now. I am not feeling any rush of emotion
or anything. I don't feel anything. I don't feel anything at all.
I don't feel anything at all.. cries I hate L.A.




Derek: Hey, I heard Susan was back. Is everything okay?
Meredith: Oh, an infection. She'll be fine.
Derek: Oh good. Cause I figured if anything was wrong you'd
tell me.
Meredith: If it was serious, I would. In a very, letting you in
sort of way. You know what's weird?
Derek: What?
Meredith: My father. We're almost, talking.
Derek: Really?
Meredith: How's the trailer?
Derek: It's freezing. You wanna eat later? I'll bring
something over.
Meredith: Using me for central heating?
Derek: Among other things.
Meredith: Okay
Derek: Alright



Bailey: O'Malley! Come here.
George: Yes. Hi Dr. Burke.
Bailey: I want the two of you to talk to each other. I want you
to talk to each other and leave my marriage out of it. I also want
you to leave my clinic out of it. And by that, I mean get out! I
need the space. I need the peace. I need the quiet. I need it now.
George: Sorry
Burke: Yeah right, sorry.





Pete: You okay?
Addison: Yeah, I just. I had a little too much surgery today.
But I'm good.
Pete: You look good. You look beautiful. Sam told me that I
had to stay away from you. Because you're Naomi's friend.
Addison: Stop it.
Pete: What?
Addison: You're flirting.
Pete: What's wrong with flirting?
Addison: What's wrong with it? What's wrong? What's wrong
is that I don't have time for it. I am out of time. I missed my
chance and now I have two eggs left. I might as well have no
eggs left. I am egg-less. Naomi says that she's dried up. I'm
the one who's dried up. I'm all barren and dried up. And I've
clearly been wasting my time on men. I mean, I might as
well take up hobbies. Like needlepoint or collecting those
ceramic dolls. You know, cause that's what dried up women
do. They do needlepoint. They do not waste their time
flirting with men, who clearly just want to get laid. They
do not waste their time..telling overly personal information
about their eggs to total strangers. Oh my God, I'm sorry.
What are you doing?
Pete: I'm gonna kiss you. I'm gonna kiss you with tongue.
I'm gonna kiss you so you feel it. Okay?
Addison: Okay. Why'd you do that?
Pete: To remind you, that you're not dried up.



George: I don't believe in divorce.
Burke: Neither do I.
George: Is it possible, do you think, to love two people at the
same time?
Burke: I uh, am still hoping it's possible to love just one person.

Burke: You know all that "I trust you" crap. You've been
pulling that on me since I was this high.
Mama: Preston, language.
Burke: No. "I trust you" is code for "learn from your mistakes."
This is not a mistake.
Mama: I never said it was a mistake.
Burke: Cristina never knows what's good for her. That's who
she is.
Mama: Preston.
Burke: She hates change. I lead, I have to and then she's grateful.
That's how it was with us dating. With moving in.
Mama: And I'm pleased for you.
Burke: Look I am going to make her happy Mama. The wedding
is a huge step and she's been a great sport. You know why?
Because she will be happy. Someday!
Mama: If you are so sure. Why are you yelling at me?


Meredith: What happened?
Chief: She's septic. Sooner we can get her to an OR the sooner
we can help her. Let's move.
Thatcher: Richard what happened?
Chief: Extremely rare complication. Can you get your dad
out of this room?
Thatcher: This fast?
Chief: Sometimes it progresses rapidly. Very rarely, but
sometimes.
Thatcher: You're going into surgery right now? I didn't
sign a consent form.
Chief: She needs surgery right now Thatcher, not tomorrow,
not later today. Right now.
Susan: Thatcher
Thatcher: Honey listen
Meredith: You need to just stay back okay?
to Susan You're going to be okay. This happens. You're going to..
We're losing her pulse. She's coding!




Meredith: We did everything we could.
Thatcher: You said it was really simple and it was this simple
thing.
Meredith: It was.
Thatcher slaps Meredith




Thatcher: She had the hiccups. She came here because she
trusted you. I trusted you.



Derek: Meredith just stop. Just..
Meredith: No, don't. Don't !





Burke: They've left. It's just us.
Cristina: Oh thank God. snuggles up I got a dress.
Burke: Yeah?
Cristina: mmhmm
Burke: You happy?
Cristina: Yeah. Are you? Happy?
Burke: Yeah





Alex: Limes!!
Meredith and Izzie: Limes!
Alex: So, what are we drinking to this time?
Izzie: Friends; crappy friends.
Meredith: Family; crappy family.
drink
Alex: Again?
Meredith and Izzie: Again!




Addison: This is gonna sound..when no one else is around the
elevator kinda talks to me.
Pete: Hi Tilly.
Tilly: Hey Pete.
Pete: That's Tilly. She works security. The camera is right there.
Addison: Ohh ha ha, hello Tilly.
Tilly: Hey, I get my kicks wherever I can.





~~~


Written by: Shonda Rhimes
Directed by: Michael Grossman




No comments:

Post a Comment