3x24 Recap: Favorite quotes and photos


Alex: Diarrhea in hospitalized patients?
Meredith: Most frequent cause of diarrhea in hospitalized patients
is CDIFF. Which can lead to toxic mega colon perfuration and sepsis
and death. That's what killed Susan. leaves
Izzie: She okay?
Cristina: Yeah, she's fine.
Alex: Dude, she's messed up.
Izzie: Of course she's messed up. Susan was basically her
surrogate mother.
Cristina: Yeah, fake mom was better than her real mom.
Izzie: She going to the hospital first or the funeral first?
Cristina: First to the hospital, then to the funeral, then to
the test this afternoon.



Derek: Hi. Look I know this is an impossible day for you. So, I
just want to say one thing. I brought a black suit. Just in case.
Meredith: Thank you. But I think this is something I need to
do by myself.
Derek: If you need me just let me know.



Burke: I know it's test day and I'm not supposed to be talking
about the wedding on test day. But since tomorrow is our
wedding day..
Cristina: You have five seconds, go.
Burke: Bill Adams can't make it. I have no best man.
Cristina: Oh no baby, I'm so sorry.
Burke: And I need your vows by..
Cristina: Okay time's up.
Burke: Cristina!
Cristina: Test day.
Burke: What am I supposed to tell the minister?
Cristina: Test day



Bailey: Bad day not to have interns.
Mark: What?
Callie: Today's the intern exam.
Chief: You all have to do your own heavy lifting today. And if you
see an intern, which you will because they can't help themselves,
Turn them away till after the exam. The ambulance is five
minutes away, time to do what we do best people. Let's roll.




Chief: So how you feeling Preston, you ready?
Burke: I'm always ready for surgery.
Derek: I think he's talking about the wedding.
Chief: Yeah, tomorrow's the big day.
Burke: And apart from the fact that Cristina hasn't written her vows,
my best man just cancelled and it's still raining.
Derek: He's not ready.
Chief: You're never ready. I certainly wasn't. But then, the minute
I saw Adele coming down that aisle..ah, have you picked your best
man?
Burke: Actually Chief..
Derek: You can't be his best man.
Chief: Why not?
Derek: It's unethical, it's a conflict of interest. The man wants to
be chief of surgery.
Burke: Actually Derek..
Derek: Not that that's why you're asking.
Burke: I was going to ask you.
Derek: Ask me what? Oh really.
Burke: We have been through a lot this year.
Derek: And everybody else turned you down. Alright what do
I have to do?
Chief: Well traditionally the best man plans the bachelor party.
Derek: Drinks at Joe's after work.
Burke: I knew you were the man for the job.



Bailey: What are you fools doing here? In a few hours, you people
are taking a test, that will determine the course of your entire
medical careers. Because the five interns with the lowest test
scores will be cut from the program. But are you studying for
this test? No, you're not. Are you helping out in the ER? You are
most certainly not. Are you getting the hell out of here before I
throw you out? I think ya are!



Izzie: No, just forget about you and me for a second. Okay
what about Meredith? What about Alex and Cristina? Who's
gonna hold us together, if you're not here? You're the glue.
You're George.




George: Meredith
Meredith: George I gotta go.
George: Your dad.
Meredith: Hey, I was just on my way to...
Thatcher: No, I came her to tell you. You're not wanted. I
don't want you at any funeral Meredith.
Chief: Thatcher why don't you..
Thatcher: She trusted you. She came to you for help and you
killed her. You did. You killed my wife. You took her from me.
Molly: Dad!
Thatcher: So I don't wanna see you. I don't wanna hear from
you. And I do not want you anywhere near her funeral. You
understand me? You understand me?
Molly: Dad come on. Lexie's waiting in the car. We have to
go dad.
Thatcher: She was everything to me. All I had. She was
all I had. She was all I had.



Izzie: We've got everything taken care of.
George: Don't worry about a thing.
Cristina: Got number 2 pencils and bottled water.
Izzie: Oh and power bars.
Cristina: You know the material. And get a high score. Not as
high as mine. But everything is going to be fine.


Alex: What are you guys all standing around for? Don't we have
a test..what happened?




Chief: You people need to head upstairs. Dr. Grey will join you
in a minute.
You're not to blame for Susan Grey's death and you know it.
And your father knows it too. He's just...well he's never been
the best communicator. And he just lost his wife.
Meredith: Stop acting like my surrogate father.
Chief: Meredith, I'm..
Meredith: Just because you slept with my mother, that does
not make you my father.



George: She didn't write anything on the test. She didn't
answer a single question. She just sat there.




Bailey: Okay you all want Torres fine! Rock, paper scissors.
All rocks, very typical. Ready and... rock smashes scissors.
Derek: Two out of three..Dr Burke!
Bailey: To Mark What?
Mark: I just wanna know how it feels? To not have to spend
the next 24 hours wondering if Richard picked you to be
chief resident. How's it feel to be the chosen one? no response
from Bailey so he leaves.
Bailey: Feels just fine.




Izzie: It's not like she actually flunked. She just didn't write
anything.
Alex: It's kinda like she actually flunked.
George: One guy two years ago, he was on call three nights
before his test. He slept through the whole thing. He had to
repeat his intern year.
Izzie: She can't repeat her intern year. It's pathetic, we have to
do something. Cristina.
Cristina: What? Okay, I don't know. I mean Meredith and I
don't fail things. This is not in my book.


George: It's like we're on a train that's going 200 miles an hour.
It's be so nice to get off. Just stand on the platform. Just for a
minute.
Meredith: Looks like I'm off the train.
George: Your parents died. When a parent dies it doesn't make any
sense. So you make a lot of really terrible decisions. You're gonna
end up having to live with for a long time.
Meredith: You should go. You are still on the train. It's okay.
You have to go. Go. Go go go.


Meredith: Are you gonna give me an inspirational speech too?
Alex: No.



Addison: I am being stalked by pregnant women.
Callie: You're an obstetrician.
Addison: And barren! You know apparently as a healthy,
successful woman in her thirties. I don't deserve to have a baby.
Maybe I'd have a fighting chance if I were gay, or a teenager,
or member of the AARP.


Chief: Thank you Stevens. You can go now.
Izzie: We'll be waiting right outside.
Meredith: You don't have to.
Izzie: Shut up.
Meredith: If you called me here to lecture me..
Chief: There's a copy of the intern's exam on the table.
Some number 2 pencils, a bottle of water and a sandwich
if you get hungry. I'll send a proctor in and I'll come back
in a few hours and check in on you.
Meredith: You are not my father.
Chief: I know that.




Alex: Well atleast test day is almost over.
Cristina: Speak for yourself. I'm getting married tomorrow.




Addison: This is what you invited me to? This is your big
bachelor party?
Derek: It was last minute; I needed some warm bodies.
Mark: Which would explain why I'm here.
Addison: Why am I the only girl by the way? What am I the
entertainment? I am not stripping.
Derek: That's okay we've seen it already.
Mark: True
Burke: I haven't.
Addison: Yeah, well why don't I buy you a drink instead.
First round's on me.
Mark: I'll give you a hand with those.
Derek: Cristina write her vows?
Burke: Guess I'll find out tomorrow. How's Meredith doing?
Derek: I have no idea. Shouldn't be this difficult, should it?
Burke: Probably not. Then again, when I see Cristina walk
down that aisle tomorrow..
Derek: It'll all be worth it?
Burke: nods yes



Cristina: What the hell am I supposed to do about the stupid
vows?
Meredith: You still haven't written any?
Cristina: Stupid crap!
Izzie: No it isn't.
Cristina: Well what am I supposed to say? I swear to love and
cherish you every moment of every day of my life. I mean that's
not real. That's not how it works right?
Callie: It does. At first. Then it...
Meredith: It passes.
Izzie: No it doesn't! You guys are just used to it that's all. You
already have it. You have that thing everybody else wants.
You can take it for granted. But let me tell you, if you didn't,
if you couldn't be with the person that you love. I guarantee
that hearing him, promise you to love you and to honor you
and cherish you, no matter what. It would be pretty much
all you can think about.
Cristina: Wait, can you say that again? Just slowly.
Meredith: You're talking about Denny right?
Izzie: Yeah









~~~

Written by: Allan Heinberg
Directed by: Chris Misiano




No comments:

Post a Comment