5x07 Recap: Favorite quotes and photos


Cristina: These are amazing they're all about the medicine.
There's like no personal crap, no talk about boyfriends, or feelings.
She hardly even mentions you.
Meredith: Yes, thank you for pointing that out.
Cristina: They're like the Harry Potter books I never had.



Derek: Meredith kept me up most of the night.
Bailey: I don't wanna hear about your dirty, nasty..
Derek: Talking on the phone with Cristina.
Bailey: Awww and stole your sleep. Did you say Yang goes or
I go?
Derek: I don't think I'd win that one.
Bailey: hehe those two come as a set. You should know that by
now.
Derek: Before she had Burke, Burke helped.
Bailey: True
Derek: Think the counseling's a good move. Addison and I
did counseling.
Bailey: Right before you got divorced?!?!




Derek: I need you to have sex with Cristina Yang.
Mark: Good morning.
Derek: Distract her, engage her, give her something to do after
midnight besides call my girlfriend and wake me up.
Mark: Yang?
Derek: mmhmm
Mark: No. No, too serious, humorless, un-fun. Not my type.
Derek: Yang, should be your type. She's intense, intelligent,
complicated; she's like a single malt scotch. You're used to
beer bongs.
Mark: Callie Torres is no beer bong.
Derek: oh no, wait a minute, I get it. You don't think you
have a shot. You're probably right.
Mark: Oh I have a shot.
Derek: Try, as a favor to me.
Mark: No, I'm not your stud horse. Can't just tell me to..
Derek: You slept with my wife.
Mark: Yea, I'll give it a shot.



Meredith: Wow, are you freaking out?
Izzie: What? Why? Do you think I should be?
Meredith: This patient, in Denny's old room. I mean it's a lot of
Denny for one day Iz.



Bailey: That there is the Holy Grail of marriage.
Derek: Something to aspire to.



Owen: And Stevens?
Callie: She's smart, good with patients, very compassionate.
Supposedly. She did sleep with my ex-husband while we were
still married.
Owen: You know what, I'm more interested in the doctor part.
Callie: Right, obviously..of course.


Mark: Oh you paged me for a consult? I was hoping, you wanted
to see me.
Cristina: I did, the patient has a shattered nose and a fractured
left mandible. Trauma 1.



Derek: I took care of my Yang problem by the way.
Bailey: Already?
Derek: mmhmm
Bailey: That sounds too easy. If it doesn't feel like work, it's
not going to work.
Derek: Where'd you learn that? marriage counseling?
Bailey: snorts Of course not. Complete waste of time.



Mark: Ah, Dr. Yang. Our guy scheduled for surgery yet? I wanna
know when I'm gonna see you next.
Cristina: Ah, he's not stable yet.
Mark: Oh, we might have time to..
Cristina: I just got paged down. leaves
Mark: This does not happen to me.




George: Oh for crying out loud!!
STAN: I'm surprised you even passed your intern exam.
George: Oh my God!
~~
Chief: laughing I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.


Chief: Stop! We're not digging this up. It didn't go unreported,
it was reported to me. I dealt with it. Stevens was punished.
She's learned from her mistake and she's on her way to becoming
an excellent surgeon. That's the kind of hospital I'm running.
Now this issue has been laid to rest. It's in the past and that's
where it's going to stay.



Izzie: When your dead mommy teaches you things, can you see her?
Meredith: No, I'm reading her journals.
Izzie: Ha, I was kidding. Obviously.
Meredith: I did see her once though and that bomb squad guy and
Denny.
Izzie: Today?
Meredith: No, I was dead at the time.


Cristina: Why didn't you put in a chest tube?
Lexie: I was..I don't know how.
Cristina: What do you mean you don't know how. I learned that
my first week.
Lexie: Yes, you learned. You know. I will never know, because
you not only won't let me try one but you hog all our robots and
you steal all our corpses.
Alex: Dude, I think you broke her.





Mark: flirting Dr. Yang, I'll need you to bring me the post op report on
our beating victim before you leave tonight.
Cristina: I'm sorry, I'm sorry did you say something?
Mark: Yang, what is wrong with you?
Cristina: Sir?
Mark: I've had women opt for needless, elective, buttock
enhancement surgery, just for another chance to be flirted with
by me. So what's your deal?
Cristina: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Mark: I've been hitting on you all day!
Cristina: laughing Oh..I.. really? leaves and you can hear her laughing
Mark: It was a stupid idea and it wasn't even my idea it was
Shepherd's idea.
Derek: walks up Ah come on.
Mark: That woman is not a single malt scotch my friend. She is bad
cheap wine that gives you a headache you can feel in your teeth.



Owen: This is not a game or a contest or a competition to see
who gets a surgery and who doesn't. They're people and we get to
save them. And you're good, you're excellent. You can win all the
contests but if that's why you're doing this then you shouldn't be.
Did you find out his name?
Cristina: My dad dies when I was nine, in a car accident. I was
with him in the car. While we waited for the ambulance I tried to
keep his chest closed so he wouldn't bleed so much. When he died,
my hands felt his heart stop beating. That's why I do this; It's
also why I win all the contests.
The patient's name is Tom.


Owen
: Single Malt Scotch




George: Yes!! You don't get to die!



Owen: I want to take back what I said before about leaving.
I was over reacting. It was personal and I wonder if you could just
forget about it.
STAN: Get some sleep Dr. Hunt. See you tomorrow.
George: Chief?
Chief: Good save O'Malley
George: Thank you


Meredith: Ohhh, Sloan! Seriously?
Cristina: What? Oh did you think we'd double date?



Derek: Look I'm gonna take my pants off so unless you wanna stay
and see..
Cristina: Nope
Meredith: I'll see it later. I'm gonna go downstairs.



Hahn: There is no gray area here. You can't kind of think this
is ok, you can't kind of side with Izzie Stevens and you can't
kind of be a lesbian.
Callie: Yes I can.
~~~
Written by: William Harper
Directed by: Joanna Kerns

No comments:

Post a Comment